Pingyao Railway Station
Address: No.14 Zhongdu Road, Pingyao County
Pingyao Train Schedule and Ticket Booking
Major Rail Lines from Pingyao to:
(Last Update on Jul 11, 2019)
|To||Trains||Duration||Ticket Fare (CNY)|
|Soft/ Hard Sleeper|
|K962, K604, K610 from 15:19 to 20:02||9h1m - 13h18m||CNY 296/ 208|
USD 44/ 31
|4602, K7808, K962, 2464 from 08:19 to 21:23||6h26m - 7h21m||CNY 211.5/ 155.5|
USD 31/ 23
|2096, 4602, K238, K7808...|
11 departures from 04:01 to 21:23
|1h31m - 1h58m||CNY 139.5/ 105.5|
USD 21/ 16
|K237, 2095 at 20:02 and 21:00||9h42m - 10h3m||CNY 241/ 169|
USD 35/ 25
|K237 at 20:02||15h16m||CNY 369/ 252|
USD 54/ 37
|K866, K610 at 18:37 and 20:02||4h10m - 4h28m||CNY 191.5/ 141.5|
USD 28/ 21
See more Pingyao Train Schedule
|Pingyao Railway Station|
How to get to Ancient City of Pingyao from Pingyao Train Station
1. After getting out from the railway station, passengers should walk along the North Shuncheng Road, and turn left at the first crossing, then walk along Xiaxiguan Street to arrive at the west gate of the Ancient City. It takes about 10 minutes.
2. Or passengers can take a pedicab to the North Gate, the most popular starting point for the Ancient City tour, taking about 5 minutes and costing CNY10.
Kind reminder: If you have booked a hotel inside the Ancient city, the hotel usually will offer free pick-up service.
From the Ancient City back to the railway station, one can walk there via the West Gate or walk to other gates of the ancient city, then take a pedicab to the station.
How to get to other nearby places from Pingyao Railway Station
Take bus no.108 or Pingyao 108 to get there. The ticket fare is CNY1 per person. Duration is about 40 minutes. If by taxi, it takes about 20 minutes and CNY 30.
To Shuanglin Temple
Tourists can take bus no. 108 to Shuanglin Temple. It may take 40 minutes and cost CNY1 per person. A taxi ride takes about 10 minutes and CNY 15.
To Qiao Family Compound:
1. Take a coach from Pingyao Coach Station to Qixian County and get off at Qiao Family Compound. The coach station is about 1.5 kilometers (1 mile) northeast of Pingyao Train Station. Ten pairs of coaches are available daily between 08:00 and 18:10 at an interval of 50 minutes. Duration is about 40 minutes and ticket fare is around CNY 10 per person.
2. Take a coach departing from Pingyao Coach Station to Taiyuan, and get off at Qiao Family Compound. The coaches are available between 06:40 and 18:30 every 20 minutes. The journey time is about 40 minutes and it costs CNY15 per person.
To Wang's Compound:
1. About 35 kilometers (22 miles) from Ancient City of Pingyao, Wang’s Compound can be easily reached by coaches from Pingyao Coach Station. Two departures are available each day at 07:10 and 13:20 respectively and they return at 11:00 and 16:30 from Wang’s Compound. Ticket fare is about CNY 20 per person for a single trip and duration is 1.5 – 2 hours.
2. Tourists can charter a car to arrive at Wang’s Compound as well. Usually, it costs about CNY200 per small car and CNY300 per medium-sized car for a round trip.
3. Visitors can take a train from Pingyao Train Station to Jiexiu or Lingshi Railway Station first, and then take Jiexiu bus no. 11 or Lingshi bus no.7 to Wang’s Compound. The bus ticket fare is CNY5 and CNY2 per person respectively.
Do you have a tour frequently organized that I may join?