How to Get from Hong Kong Airport to Kowloon
1. Fastest Way: Airport Express: about 25 minutes, HKD 100
Schedule: every 10 minutes from 05:54 to 23:28; every 12 minutes from 23:08 to 00:48.
Ticket Counter: Airport Express Customers Service Centre between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Steps: Follow the direction boards to take the Express and get off at Kowloon Station where passengers can transfer to Tung Chung Line to other places.
2. Cheapest Way: Airport Bus: Less than 1 hour, HKD 18-50
How to pay: One can pay the ticket fare in advance at Airport Bus Customer Service and Ticket Offices next to Terminal 1; or pay when boarding by cash or Octopus card.
Schedule for Hot Airport Buses to Kowloon:
|Bus Routes||Service Hour||Bus Fare|
|A10||06:50; 08:50; 10:50 |
12:20-16:20 every 60min
16:20-18:20 every 30min
|A11||08:10-00:15 every 15-30min||HKD 41.9|
07:45-16:45 every 60min
18:45-23:45 every 60min
Sat., Sun. & public holidays
07:45-23:45 every 60min
|A22||09:45 to 00:10 every 20min||HKD 40.8|
|E11A||Mon. to Fri. |
8:00-16:00 every 40min
Sat., Sun. & public holidays
05:20-16:00 every 40min
13:20-24:00 every 20-30min
Sat., Sun.&Public Holidays
13:30-24:00 every 20-30min
Buses mentioned above can deliver passengers to different locations of Kowloon such as Yau Ma Tei, Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan, Mong Kok etc.
1. Those buses give no change, so make sure you take the right amount of money.
2. Octopus card makes your journey in Hong Kong easier and it can be bought at Airport Express Customers Service Centre.
3. Airport Express + MTR: about 40 minutes, HKD 65
Step 1: Take Airport Express to Tsing Yi Station, one station.
Step 2: Transfer to Tung Chung Line and get off at Kowloon Station, 3 stations in total.
4. Point-to-point Service: Taxi: about 30 minutes, HKD260-290
Taxi Stand: Right-hand ramp outside the Terminal 2.
Hong Kong taxis are colored in red, green and blue according to their operating areas. Passengers to Kowloon take red taxi, also called urban taxis.
Taxi cost from Hong Kong airport to top destinations in Kowloon:
|To||Urban Taxi Fare|
|Cheung Sha Wan||HKD 245|
|Hung Hom MTR Station||HKD 265|
|Kowloon Bay||HKD 285|
|Kowloon Tong||HKD 255|
|Kwun Tong/ Kai Tak Cruise Terminal||HKD 310|
|Lei Yue Mun||HKD 320|
|Mong Kok||HKD 260|
|Wong Tai Sin||HKD 265|
|Yau Ma Tei||HKD 260|
|West Kowloon Railway Station||HKD 250|
How to Travel from Hong Kong Airport to West Kowloon Railway Station
1. The most convenient way is by Airport Express. You should get off at the final stop and walk following the direction signs for about 10 minutes to reach the railway station. The Airport Express ride costs HKD100 and takes about 25 minutes.
2. You can also take airport bus A22 and get off at Austin Station, Jordan Road. The railway station is nearby. It takes HKD40.8 and 55 minutes.
3. If by taxi, it takes around HKD250 and 30 minutes.
Is there a direct bus from the airport to the hotel?
Yes, you can take the Bus Line A12 directly from the airport to Water Street. It takes about 1 hour to reach. Get off the bus and walk about 90m to your hotel.
Where can I check whether the service has been resumed ?