How to Travel from Hong Kong Airport to Shenzhen
Hong Kong is adjacent to Shenzhen. The distance from Hong Kong International Airport to Shenzhen is only 50 km (31 mi). The following are 5 ways to travel between the two cities. Among them, the HK Airport to Shenzhen ferry is convenient for some airline passengers as many airlines provide baggage-through service, but it's more expensive comparing to the airport express plus high speed train.
|How to from Hong Kong Airport to Shenzhen|
→ Take airport express to Kowloon Station: 25 minutes, HKD 100
→ Take Hong Kong - Shenzhen High Speed Train to Shenzhen Futian/ Shenzhen North Railway Station: 14 - 24 minutes, CNY 109 - 120/ HKD 127.5 - 140 for a first class seat, CNY 68 - 75 / HKD 79.5 - 87.5 for a second class seat.
2. Ferry for Airline Passengers at HKIA: 30/50 minutes, HKD300-400
SkyPier, Hong Kong International Airport - Shenzhen Shekou Port
Schedule: 08:15, 09:45, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:15
Duration: 30 minutes
|Type||Super Class||Economy Class|
|Adult||CNY360/ HKD386||CNY280/ HKD299|
|Child||CNY260/ HKD277||CNY180/ HKD192|
SkyPier - Shenzhen Airport
Duration: 50 minutes
Ticket Price: CNY280 / HKD299 for adults; CNY180 / HKD192 for children
1. Skypier is only available for passengers that leave from or arrive at HK airport. And the flight ticket arriving at HKIA on the same day is needed.
2. Passengers need to arrive at the the port 60min before the ferry departure.
3. The tickets are free for children under 1 year old, and children aged 1-5 years old (including 1 year old and 5 years old) can buy child tickets.
4. The baggage tag-through service directly sends baggage from Hong Kong airport to Shenzhen ferry ports. However, not all airlines can enjoy the above service and passengers should confirm their airlines in advance.
3. Nonstop Bus: 90 minutes, HKD 170-180
|Shenzhen Bao'an Airport||17:30, 18:00||CNY170 / HKD 182|
|Mango Building, Nanshan||18:00||CNY160 / HKD 171|
Note: The information above is only for reference. For the real-time departure and price, passengers can go to Counter M01, M02, M04 or M05 in the Mainland/Macau Transport Center of HKIA and buy tickets there.
4. Cheapest Way - Metro + Bus
Passengers can also travel from Hong Kong International Airport to Shenzhen via those land ports between.
Huanggang Port: around 150 minutes, HKD 55.5
→ Take airport shuttle bus line E21 to Mong Kok bus stop
→ Transfer to Cross Bundary Coach to Huanggang Port
Man Kam To Port: 85 minutes, HKD 38.8
→ Take airport shuttle bus line A43 to Sheung Shui bu stop
→ Take bus line 59S to Man Kam To Port
Shenzhen Bay Port: 105 minutes, HKD 22.7
→ Take airport shuttle bus E33P to Ng Lau Rd.
→ Take bus line B2 to Shenzhen Port:
Note: The travel time listed above is only onboard time. Time for passing the border is not included.
5. Taxi/ Skylimo: 1 hour, HKD 800/ car
Passengers can choose to take a taxi or skylimo from Hong Kong airport to Shenzhen, which takes around 1 hour. The fare is around HKD 800 per car. You can share the car with others to save money.
How to Travel from Shenzhen to Hong Kong Airport