MTR Bus, Hong Kong
To further the convenience of passenger, Hong Kong MTR also provides Feeder Bus service at stations along East Rail line, West Rail Line and Light Rail routes. With Octopus Card, travelers can also enjoy an integrated fare system that offers free travel on the Hong Kong MTR bus services.
MTR Feeder Bus for East Rail Line:
|Bus No.||Routing||Ticket Fare (HK$)|
|Adult||Child / Senior Citizen|
|K12||Tai Po Market Station <=> Eightland Garden||3.8||1.8|
|K14*||Tai Po Center <=> Tai Po Market||3.8||1.8|
|K17*||Tai Po Market Station <=> Fu Shin Estate||3.8||1.8|
|K18*||Tai Po Market Station <=> Kwong Fuk||3.8||1.8|
1. The fare of using Octopus Card is the same as that of cash.
2. Students pay HKD 3.8 by Octopus Card.
3. People with disabilities pay HKD 2 by Octopus Card.
4. * No service on Sundays and Public Holidays
5. At Tai Po Market MTR Station, passengers can enjoy free bus interchange.
MTR Feeder Bus: for West Rail Line / Light Rail Routes
|Bus No.||Routing||Ticket Fare (HK$)|
|Adult||Children / Senior Citizen|
|506||Tuen Mun Ferry Pier => Siu Lu, Circular||4.1||2.0|
|K51||Fu Tai <=> Tai Lam||4.1||2.0|
|K52||MTR Tuen Mun Station <=> Lung Kwu Tan||4.1||2.0|
|K53*||MTR Tuen Mun Station => So Kwun Wat, Circular||4.1||2.0|
|K58*||Fu Tai <=> Castle Peak Bay||4.1||2.0|
|K65||Yuen Long East <=> Lau Fau Shan||4.1||2.0|
|K66||Tai Tong <=> Long Ping||4.1||2.0|
|K68||Yuen Long Industrial Estate => Yuen Long Town Park, Circular||4.1||2.0|
|K73||Tin Heng => Yuen Long West, Circular||4.1||2.0|
|K74*||Tin Shui => Yuen Long East, Circular||4.1||2.0|
|K75||MTR Tin Shui Wai Station => Hung Shui Kiu, Circular||4.1||2.0|
|K75P*||Tin Shui => Hung Shui Kiu, Circular||4.1||2.0|
|K76||Tin Heng <=> MTR Tin Shui Wai Station||4.1||2.0|
|Bus No.||Free Bus Interchange|
|Designated MTR Station for Interchange||Recommended Light Rail Stop for Interchange||Bus to Bus Interchange|
|506||Tuen Mun Station||Butterfly, Kin On, Tuen Mun||K51, K52|
|K51||Siu Hong Station, Tuen Mun Station||Fung Tei, Town Centre, Sam Shing||506|
|K52||Tuen Mun Station||Town Centre, Sam Shing, Tuen Mun Ferry Pier, Butterfly||506|
|K53*||Tuen Mun Station||Town Centre, Sam Shing||K58|
|K58*||Siu Hong Station, Tuen Mun Station||Tuen Mun, Town Centre||K53|
|K65||Tin Shui Wai Station, Yuen Long Station||Hang Mei Tsuen, Ping Shan, Shui Pin Wai, Tai Tong Road||K66, K68, K75, K75P|
|K66||Long Ping Sation||Tai Tong Road, Fung Nin Road||K65, K68|
|K68||Long Ping Sation||Fung Nin Road||K65, K66|
|K73||Long Ping Sation||Fung Nin Road||K74|
|K74*||Yuen Long Station, Long Ping Station||Fung Nin Road||K73|
|K75||Tin Shui Wai Station||Hung Shui Kiu||K65, K76|
|K75P*||Tin Shui Wai Station||Hung Shui Kiu, Tin Yiu||K65, K76|
|K76||Tin Shui Wai Station||Not applicable||K75, K75P|
The fare of using Octopus Card is the same as that of cash.
Students and people with disabilities pay HKD 2 by Octopus Card.
* No services on Sundays and Public Holidays
The above information serves as a general guide only. Scheduled departures may be adjusted to traffic conditions without prior notice.
1. Free MTR Bus service in Hong Kong is available only for Octopus card users interchanging between designated MTR stations, recommended Light Rail stops and designated bus routes.
2. The transit time limit is 60 minutes.
3. Passengers can enjoy free interchange from the MTR / Light Rail to the bus. If a passenger transfers from the bus to the MTR / Light Rail / Bus, the interchange offer will be the bus fare or the rail fare, which is lower.
4. In order to benefit from the free interchange service, passengers must first ensure that their Octopus card have a positive balance.
Related Link: Hong Kong MTR Map
The operating hours of bus no.A35 are 06:25-23:30
And bus no.DB01R operates from 06:00 to 01:30 next day.