Follow us on:
- Religions and Beliefs
- gives an introduction to the origin, vicissitude and essence of Taoism, Buddhism and Confucianism. You can visit religious sites such as Mt. Wudang, Mt. Tai.
- Ethnic Groups
- is a world of folklore and where you can find exquisite ethnic handcrafts, customs, and delicious ethnic minority food.
- Ancient Architecture
- enjoyed a long history of great achievements, and created many architectural spectaculars such as the Great Wall.
- China has made significant achievements in thousands of years' education, which promoted the profound and brilliant civilization.
- Chinese Literature
- is really a magnificent treasure, but by now it needs your exploration.
- China History
- offers a clue for you to explore this time-honored eastern kingdom with over 5,000 years splendid story.
- Food and Drink
- designed for people who live to eat. Fragrant aroma will certainly whet the appetite. While sipping Chinese tea, have a chance to taste the art of Chinese food.
- Arts and Crafts
- is a treasure house of ancient and traditional arts where you can find unparalleled collections of jade, golden ware, porcelain, cloisonne, metals from ancient time.
- Focus On