Harbin East Railway Station
Address: No.1 of the Huochetou Street, the intersection of Huashu Street and Nanke Street, Daowai District
Arrival and Departure
Facilities and Services
Facing the station building, you will find the ticket office on the left side. If you need to collect your tickets booked online before boarding the train, you are supposed to arrive at the station about 2 hours prior to the train’s departure time.
After you get the ticket, walk southwards, you will see the two-story waiting room. There is a large LED Screen showing the train number and the corresponding waiting room. Check your number on the ticket, you will find the right one. By the way, there is no lift or escalator in the waiting room, so you will have to carry your heavy luggage up on your own if your waiting room is on the second floor. In addition, there are air-conditioned VIP rooms available, providing some other services, such as soft sofas, TV, boiled water, tea, magazines, and ticketing query. The extra fee CNY 10 is charged per person and children under 120cm can enjoy the service for free.
Next to the station square, there is a Sankeshu Coach Station. You can take the long-distance buses to Daqing, Qiqihaer, Yilan, Dandong and Tonghe.
Schedule of trains to main destinations
(Last Update on Jan 16, 2020)
|To||Trains||Duration||Ticket Fare (CNY)|
|Soft/ Hard Sleeper|
|T3048, K490, K4082, K4024...|
19 departures from 01:28 to 22:12
|10h4m - 22h16m||CNY 454.5/ 259.5|
USD 66/ 38
|T297, T17, K7047, K7045...|
6 departures from 02:11 to 14:31
|2h35m - 3h22m||CNY 163.5/ 86.5|
USD 24/ 13
|K7155, 2051, T297, T261...|
17 departures from 00:10 to 22:34
|4h27m - 7h8m||CNY 142.5/ 68.5|
USD 21/ 10
|2125, K7153, K7183, T129...|
21 departures from 03:39 to 22:02
|2h37m - 9h19m||CNY 141.5/ 95.5|
USD 21/ 14
|K1227, K1021, 2209, 2125...|
40 departures from 00:54 to 23:00
|1h20m - 2h23m||CNY 111.5/ 49.5|
USD 16/ 7
|2209, 2125, K7223, K265...|
9 departures from 03:11 to 20:33
|4h36m - 5h56m||CNY 140.5/ 67.5|
USD 21/ 10
|2624, 2052, K930, 2210...|
9 departures from 10:07 to 23:39
|9h45m - 14h27m||CNY 366/ 215|
USD 53/ 31
|2727 at 22:34||7h28m||CNY 233/ 127|
USD 34/ 19
|K1227, K1009, K339, K929...|
17 departures from 00:54 to 23:00
|5h53m - 7h24m||CNY 204/ 136|
USD 30/ 20
There are also trains to Lizhi, Wuyiling, Shuangchengbao, Chifeng, Qitaihe, Wuchang, Jixi, Shuangyashan, Hailar, Nenjiang, and Fuyuan. For more detailed information, please use the train search tool on this page to find the schedule.
Major Rail Lines from the station to:
1. Subway: The subway line 1 runs between Harbin East and South Railway Stations.
2. Bus: Any one of the listed buses can lead to the Hadong Bus Stop, No. 4, 6 27, 30, 33, 35, 51, 65, 66, 79, 89, 90, 95, 121, 203, 331, 332, 360 and 367. Harbin Bus Search
|From||Travel Time (mins)||Taxi Fare (CNY)|
|Harbin Railway Station||15||20|
|West Railway Station||25||40|
|North Railway Station||45||65|
|Taiping International Airport||50||120|
|Ice and Snow World||20||40|
How to get to major destinations in Harbin?
1. To Harbin Railway Station: Use bus No. 6 to reach the train station directly.
2. To Harbin West Railway Station: Take the subway to Heilongjiang University. Take Exit 2 you will see the Fuzhuangcheng bus stop, where you can take the bus 31 to the train station square.
3. To Harbin Taiping Internation Airport: You can use the subway line 1, via three stops to TaipingQiao Station. Take Exit 1 you will see the Taipingqiao Bus Stop, where you can take the airport shuttle bus line 3 to the airport directly.
4. To Harbin Ice and Snow World: Take subway line 1 and get off at Railway Bureau. Leave from Exit 2 and you will see the bus top in front of you. Take the bus No. 119 to the park directly.