China Visa Application Requirements
General Requirements: Passport, Visa Application Form & Photo
1. Original passport with at least two blank visa pages and at least 6 months of remaining validity, and a photocopy of the passport’s data page and photo page if it is separate.
2. One completed China Visa Application Form attached with a recently-taken passport photo (48mm x 33mm, bare-head, full face, and against a light background).
If applying in a third country, you should also submit a proof of legal stay or residence permit, namely the original and photocopy of your valid visa, or certificates of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the third country.
Supporting Documents for Major Visa Types
What documents are needed for China visa application? Depending on the visa type you are applying for, additional documentation must be submitted.
|China Tourist Visa Requirements|
a. Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
b. Information on the planned visit (dates of arrival and departure, places of visit, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures, etc.)
c. Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
See Sample of the Invitation Letter for China Visa.
For X1 visa with an intended stay of more than 6 months, applicants should also provide:
Original and photocopy of “Visa Application for Study in China” (Form JW201 or Form JW202).
1. Foreigners Employment Permit issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the PRC.
2. Registration Certificate of Resident Representative Offices of enterprises of foreign countries (regions) issued by Chinese authorities of industrial and commercial administration.
3. Approval document for commercial performances issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs.
4. Invitation Letter to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations issued by National Offshore Oil Corporation.
2. A photocopy of the inviting individual’s passport and residence permit
3. Proof of kinship such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, certification of kinship issued by Public Security Bureau or notarized certification of kinship (original and copy)
For those who visit for private affairs other than family reunion, documentation identifying the nature of the private affair should be provided as required by the consular officer.
Chinese permanent residence permit.
2. Photocopy of Chinese ID or foreign passport and permanent residence permit
3. For Q1 visa only - a proof of kinship such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, certification of kinship issued by Public Security Bureau or notarized certification of kinship (original and copy)
Special Reminders for China Visa Application
1. Generally, the invitation letter in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout is acceptable, but the consular officer may require the original of the invitation letter when necessary.
2. The consular officer may require other proof documents or supplementary materials or an interview or verification of the signature on application documents upon notification by the Embassy/Consulate-General if necessary.
How to Apply for a China Visa
8 Tips for Filling Out Chinese Visa Application Form
and if we can how do we get one i nobody seems to answer my question I'm going around in circles.
I just want a yes or no .
(2) Visa Application Form and Photo
(3) Verification Letter of Invitation or an Invitation Letter (TE) (both of the letters must be extended by a Chinese inviter)
(4) Documents on the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation or other invitation letters issued by relevant entity or individual.
(5) A supporting letter from the organization which the applicant serves in.
(6) The applicant's tax payment certificate (photocopy, the last three years).
(7) Registration from or Chambership certificate of the company which the applicant serves in (photocopy).
(8) Bank statement (personal or company, the last six months)
(9) A local police character/clearance certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan for first time visit to China within the last five years
(10) Round-trip air tickets and hotel booking (first time visit to China)
(11) An applicant may be required to submit an original invitation, provide other supporting documents, or schedule an interview with the consular officer.
Cruise ends May 12th and we fly home am of the 14TH.
Many thanks for your help .