Year of the Sheep / Goat / Ram
Sheep / Goat is the eighth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac. The Years of the Sheep include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027, 2039, 2051...
Sheep (goat, or ram) is among the animals that people like most. It is gentle and calm. Since ancient times, people have learned to use its fleece to make writing brushes and fur to keep warm. The white cute creature often reminds people of beautiful things.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Wei
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Tu (Earth)
Yin Yang: Yin
Years of the Sheep
Lucky Signs for People Born in Sheep Year:
Lucky Colors: green, red, purple
Lucky Flowers: carnation, primrose, Alice flower
Lucky Directions: east, southeast, south
- Unlucky Numbers: 6, 7, 8
- Unlucky Colors: gold, brown, black
- Unlucky Direction: west
- Best Matches: Horse, Rabbit, Pig
Sheep could make a perfect couple with Horse, Rabbit or Pig. The harmonious bond between them would bring prosperity to both their career and families. The couple will win respect from others.
- Bad Matches: Ox, Tiger, Dog
If Goat people get married with Ox, Tiger or Dog people, they may hardly live a happy life. Throughout their life, they might encounter considerable difficulties and setbacks. They might spend life in tough work or even experience the pain of losing family members.
- See more about Chinese Zodiac Sign Compatibility
- Best Jobs: Painters, musicians, beauticians, doctors, teachers, editors, writers, typesetters, house cleaner…
- Best Working Partners: Rabbit, Horse, Pig
- Best Age to Start a Business: 30-50
- Best Career Fields: Beauty shop, press, clinic
- See more about Sheep's Best Business and Career Fields
The cycle of Chinese Five Elements count for much in analyzing people’s personality traits. Here are Sheep sorted into five types:
|Types||Years of Birth||Personality Traits|
|Wood Sheep||1955, 2015||Gentle and affable, polite, sympathetic, keeping good interpersonal relations.|
|Fire Sheep||1907, 1967||Gentle, neat, honest and frank, some sentimental and changeable.|
|Earth Sheep||1919, 1979||Upright and impartial, straightforward and outspoken.|
|Metal Sheep||1931, 1991||Kindhearted, sticking to prescribed order and sometimes lacking flexibility.|
|Water Sheep||1943, 2003||Responsible, laying emphasis on friendship; talented in music and painting.|
Sheep Zodiac Eminent Personalities
1) will she change in personality and behavior as she grows more mature? will she improve and give more respect and time to family?
2) will she pay more attention to studies and get good marks in exams?
3) will she be able to become veterinary doctor in future? of if not then what career/job she will get?
4) is there anything i should do to help her?
2. The possibility would be high. If necessary, you can have more communications with her teachers in school.
3. Well, it is hard to say. In daily life, you can have some talks with your daughter and figure out her interested jobs.