Chinese Zodiac - Year of the Dog
Dog is the eleventh in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. The Years of the Dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030, 2042...
Dog is man's good friend who can understand the human's spirit and obey its master, whether he is wealthy or not. The Chinese regard it as an auspicious animal. If a dog happens to come to a house, it symbolizes the coming of fortune. The invincible God Erlang in Chinese legend used a loyal wolfhound to help him capture monsters.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Xu
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Tu (Earth)
Yin Yang: Yang
Lucky Signs for People Born in Dog Year:Lucky Numbers: 3, 4, 9
Lucky Colors: green, red, purple
Lucky Flowers: rose, oncidium, cymbidium orchids
Lucky Directions: east, southeast, south
- Unlucky Numbers: 1, 6, 7
- Unlucky Colors: blue, white, golden
- Unlucky Direction: north, west
Valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, courageous, lively
Sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional
- Best Matches: Rabbit
They are born to be a perfect match. Similar personality traits and common hobbies add much fun to their love relationship. They can understand each other and face difficulties with enough patience.
- Bad Matches: Dragon, Sheep, Rooster
Different sense of worth cause many conflicts in their daily life. Both of them are not willing to share inner true feelings. The lack of effective communication and trust won't bring to a happy and relaxing marriage life.
- See more about Chinese Zodiac Sign Compatibility
- Blood Type O: They are brave, clever, honest and optimistic. Outstanding work abilities and good tempers make them harvest a lot in early and middle lives.
- Blood Type A: Helping others with all efforts is their biggest virtue. Extensive and stable interpersonal relationship can provide much necessary help to their career.
- Blood Type B: They always try to achieve success by their own efforts. Honesty and optimism are their shining points.
- Blood Type AB: With high self-control and prudence in their nature, they always obtain bosses’ recognition in early and middle ages.