Year of the Ox
Ox is the second in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. Years of the Ox include 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021, 2033...
Oxen used to be capable farming tools in agricultural society, which attach to the symbol of diligence, persistence and honesty. People born in the Year of Ox are probably tardy in action, but industrious and cautious. Most of them are conservative and hold their faith firmly.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Chou
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Tu (Earth)
Yin Yang: Yin
Lucky Signs for People Born in Ox Year:Lucky Numbers: 1, 9
Lucky Colors: red, blue, purple
Lucky Flowers: tulip, evergreen, peach blossom
Lucky Directions: southeast, south and north
- Unlucky Numbers: 3, 4
- Unlucky Colors: white, green
- Unlucky Direction: northwest
honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, strong-willed, persistent
obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, distant
- Best Matches: Rat, Monkey, Rooster
They are quite compatible, deeply attracted by each other. They are both responsible, willing to share the family duty. Besides, loyalty and faith are the key factors to their happy marriage.
- Bad Matches: Tiger, Dragon, Horse, Sheep
They will stick on their own opinions and ideas, and they both can hardly give in. They don’t get used to forgiveness, and squabbles lead to their relationship reaction.
- See more about Chinese Zodiac Sign Compatibility
- Blood Type O: They are bright and frank, which makes them to be reliable partners. Uprightness and kindness make them popular.
- Blood Type A: They are cautious and careful in work, and they can be good advisors.
- Blood Type B: They are highly-esteemed, and they are always the one that come up with novelty ideas in a group.
- Blood Type AB: They are strong-minded, and will not easily be defeated by any difficulties.