Year of the Pig
|2019 is the Year of the Pig according to Chinese zodiac. This is a Year of Earth Pig, starting from Feb. 5, 2019 (Chinese New Year) and lasting to Jan. 24, 2020.|
Pig is the twelfth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. The Years of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031, 2043...
Pig is not thought to be a smart animal in China. It likes sleeping and eating and becomes fat. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no plan to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Consequently, it has been regarded as wealth.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Hai
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Shui (Water)
Yin Yang: Yin
Years of the Pig
Lucky Signs for People Born in Pig Year:
Lucky Colors: yellow, grey, brown, gold
Lucky Flowers: hydrangea, pitcher plant, marguerite
Lucky Directions: southeast, northeast
- Unlucky Numbers: 1, 3, 9
- Unlucky Colors: red, blue, green
- Unlucky Directions: east, west
Warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, gentle
Naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered
- See more about Destiny by Birth Month
- Perfect Matches: Tiger, Rabbit, Sheep
These combinations always have a high possibility to obtain a sweet and everlasting marriage. When meeting difficulties, they can face them together. More patience and enough encouragement are keys to solve problems. They have common goals and similar values, which add more fun in daily life.
- Avoid: Snake, Monkey
Totally different personalities may lead to conflicts. They always have completely contrary opinions about one thing, and cannot reach an agreement because of their stubbornness. If getting married, one would always think about his/her own advantages and feelings, which would hurt the other.
- See more about Chinese Zodiac Sign Compatibility
- Best Jobs: Veterinarians, foresters, teachers, civil servants, policemen, doctors, breeders, professors, artists…
- Best Working Partners: Tiger, Rabbit & Sheep
- Best Age to Start a Business: 40-50
- Best Career Field: Restaurant, charity, cram school
- See more about Pig's Best Business and Career Fields
- Blood Type O: They are brave and full of enthusiasm. Most of them are independent. They believe that success should be achieved by own efforts.
- Blood Type A: Their gentle and optimistic characteristics can always influence people around. They are reliable, and always try their best to help friends who are in trouble.
- Blood Type B: In most cases, they are honest to everyone, which gives enough sense of security to their partners.
- Blood Type AB: They have high responsibility towards career, with enviable intelligence and outstanding abilities. They are born leaders that can make full use of everyone’s advantages.
The system of Five Elements in Chinese culture influences people’s character, ability, and luck. See analysis on the following five types of Pigs.
|Types||Years of Birth||Personality Traits|
|Wood Pig||1935, 1995||Simple and honest, easygoing, endurable but sometimes impetuous.|
|Fire Pig||1947, 2007||Dependent, cooperative, owning great ambitions and good luck in wealth.|
|Earth Pig||1959, 2019||Good at socializing and maintaining interpersonal relation.|
|Metal Pig||1911, 1971||Gentle, broad-minded, frank, helpful.|
|Water Pig||1923, 1983||Responsible, serious, like to go one's own way.|
Pig Zodiac Eminent Personalities
In the Chinese Zodiac you are a common pair. Both of you are loyal to family. After getting married, you don’t do immoral things to harm the love relationship. You have common goals to support the family and keep similar values to fight against the difficulties.
Your elements (water and metal) are also compatible.
Looking at your birth charts in the Western astrology, you seem more compatible than incompatible.
In numerology you have similar views and a consistent way of thinking. In case where your views differ, you'll be able without great effort to come to a compromise. You may even think and act in the same way in similar situations... Your purposes in life are similar. As each of you fulfills your life's mission, you both can do it together.
This is a small insight on what your compatibility looks on paper. You have to remember that there's so much more to the compatibility than Chinese Zodiac, Western astrology, numerology etc.
Even if you have a perfect compatibility score, it doesn't mean that you will be compatible in real life. The same goes for when it's the other way around. You have to determine if you're compatible or not.
Hope this helped.
Thank you so much for your time and look forward to hear back from you :)
The older half constantly worries if the younger half will have wandering eyes and will find a younger love.