The Tour Comments and Review Column of TravelChinaGuide.com (briefly as Column in the following text) may contain and allow its users to post their tour comments, travel review and tips of their travel experiences. It is a condition of your use of the service and you signify your thorough agreement with all the rules and guidelines here:
1. You consent not to use this Website to:
a) submit, post or transmit any content or any hypersensitive topics which are unlawful, violent, defamatory, harassing, threatening, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise indecent.
b) submit, post or transmit any content which is libelous, abusive or tortuous that may do harm to a third party or the other members of the Column.
c) submit, post or transmit any inflammatory content which may violate any local or international laws or regulations or result in serious threat to public security.
d) submit, post or transmit any content which contains racial discrimination or otherwise discriminate against person(s) on the basis of color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nation, region, deformity or social economic condition.
e) submit, post or transmit any content which infringes or rather violates the intellectual rights of any third party.
f) submit, post or transmit any content (or anything contrary to our Private Policy ) which reveals the personal information of any third party (including phone numbers, real names and email addresses).
g) submit, post or transmit any kind of advertisements which are solely for commercial purpose.
h) submit, post or transmit any content which contains viruses, software or program alike that may lead to the damage of the whole Community.
i) submit, post or transmit any content which contains excessively coarse language.
j) submit, post or transmit any content which impersonates or misrepresents your profile with any other third party.
2. TravelChinaGuide.com reserves sole and absolute discretion to remove or delete your posts, comments or reviews without prior notice if in violation of the User Agreement. We also reserve the right to permanently block repeated offenders from accessing the TravelChinaGuide.com Column and their activity will be reported to their internet access provider.
3. TravelChinaGuide.com does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the content of the posts, comments or reviews. Neither are we liable for any kind of loss (psychological, physical or economic) caused by any use or acceptance of the information on the Column. You trust the information at your own risk.
4. All the postings are your sole viewpoints. Posts, comments or review do not express the opinions or judgment of TravelChinaGuide.com. Once you have made a contribution on the Column, at any time, you consent to us dealing with it as we consider appropriate.
5. TravelChinaGuide.com is not responsible for any kind of compensation and related liability legal or otherwise for any loss of personal data, service interruption or stoppage caused by your actions whether intended or unintentional or any other reasons (including system maintenance and upgrade).
6. TravelChinaGuide.com is not required to censor the originality of your articles, statements, viewpoints, opinions, pictures or videos. We accept all postings as original work. You are required to give a clear indication when quoting or transmitting articles, statements, viewpoints, opinions, pictures or videos of a third party, giving due acknowledgement to the source of such material. TravelChinaGuide.com reserves the right to edit, copy, publish or distribute any of your postings (except those that bear a copyright notice) for other purposes in the Column. Any kind of entanglement related with copyright is left for your own responsibility.
7. You are precluded from employing data and/or any other content on TravelChinaGuide.com for anything other than your own personal use. Should you wish to publish or distribute any such content you are required to obtain written permission from TravelChinaGuide.com. We reserve the right to protect our interest by all legal means at our disposal.
8. TravelChinaGuide.com has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the User Agreement without prior notice. We suggest you to refer to the User Agreement whenever you login so that you may be aware of any changes as your use of the Column following any such changes shall be deemed to be with a complete and nonnegotiable acceptance thereof.
9. For any questions please contact the Column Moderators.