- 1 Day Explorations
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Old & New City
- 4 Days Water Towns
- 5 Days Suzhou Gardens
- Beijing & Shanghai
- Shanghai & Mt.Huang
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
Top Shanghai Attractions
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Shanghai Independent Travelers
SH26: Old Shanghai
- This itinerary will take you to explore the ancient history of Shanghai by visiting Yu Garden and the nearby City God Temple and Shanghai Old Street. Besides, you will also spend some leisure time wandering around Tianzifang, which is an artistic blocks famous for Shikumen residences built in the 19th century.
SH30: Two Days in Hangzhou
- There is an old saying in China, "Up above there is the paradise, down here there are Suzhou and Hangzhou." The beautiful scenery of Hangzhou, especially the picturesque West Lake, has been famous around the world from the ancient times. It is highly suggested you follow this two-day itinerary from Shanghai to Hangzhou to experience the beauty of this city in person.
- Follow this independent tour, you will not only visit attractions in downtown Shanghai, such as Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund, and Shanghai Tower, but also spend a leisure time in Zhujiajiao Water Town in suburb area. Besides, the Era Acrobatic Show can be another highlight of this itinerary.
SH38: Ningbo & Mount Putuo
SH39: Two-Day of Wuzhen
SH41: Spend a Weekend in Wuxi
- Speaking of Nanjing, the first thought that comes into your mind must be the gurgling Qinhuai River. Following this itinerary you can not only take the night cruise along the river, but also visit the famous Confucius Temple nearby. Purple Mountain Observatory and Xiaoling Mausoleum of Ming Dynasty are included as well.
Top 10 Things to Do in Shanghai
- Shaoxing has a history of about 2,500 years with a lot of cultural relics dotted around the city. Following this itinerary, you will stop by the former residence of a great writer named Lu Xun, and also learn the love story of Lu You - a prolific poet during the Song Dynasty at Shenyuan Garden. Additionally, the cruise on East Lake reveals the natural beauty of Shaoxing in front of you.
If you are planning for a golf vacation, please click Golf.