- 1 Day Explorations
- 2 Days Package
- 3 Days Old & New City
- 4 Days Water Towns
- 5 Days Suzhou Gardens
- Beijing & Shanghai
- Shanghai & Mt.Huang
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- China Tours from Shanghai
Top Shanghai Attractions
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Shanghai Independent Travelers
- Disneyland is always a place with greatness inside it, which can create the most unforgettable experience in one's life. The newly opened Disneyland will no doubt become a new must-see of the modern Shanghai.
SH15: Old Shanghai
- This itinerary will take you to explore the ancient history of Shanghai by visiting Yu Garden and the nearby City God Temple and Shanghai Old Street. Besides, you will also spend some leisure time wandering around Tianzifang, which is an artistic blocks famous for Shikumen residences built in the 19th century.
- Following this itinerary, you will visit some of the most popular attractions of Shanghai, such Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden, and the Bund. A night cruise on Huangpu River will round off this one-day tour.
- In this itinerary, you will take a high speed train to the Yellow Mountain in Huangshan City. Steep peaks and ancient pines there can give you limitless inspiration of taking great photos. Besides, the stunning sunrise and sunset over the wide sea of cloud are going to highlight your trip.
- This itinerary introduces you a different way to explore the city - the big bus. You may take this double-deck bus to the Bund, Pudong New Area, Yu Garden, and City God Temple. Overlooking the Pudong Area through the glass corridor at the top of the World Financial Center can be a bonus.
SH19: Two Days in Hangzhou
- There is an old saying in China, "Up above there is the paradise, down here there are Suzhou and Hangzhou." The beautiful scenery of Hangzhou, especially the picturesque West Lake, has been famous around the world from the ancient times. It is highly suggested you follow this two-day itinerary from Shanghai to Hangzhou to experience the beauty of this city in person.
- Follow this independent tour, you will not only visit attractions in downtown Shanghai, such as Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund, and Shanghai Tower, but also spend a leisure time in Zhujiajiao Water Town in suburb area. Besides, the Era Acrobatic Show can be another highlight of this itinerary.
- This itinerary takes visitors to explore the past and the present of Shanghai City. You will not only appreciate the metropolis cityscape by visiting the World Financial Center in Lujiazui Financial Area, but also immerse in the historical atmosphere in the Old French Concession.
- Nanxun is an ancient water town near Shanghai. With a history of over 750 years, it is famous for residences that combine both traditional Chinese architectural style and western constructional features.
- Take a high speed train from Shanghai to Jiashan and experience a slow lifestyle visiting Xitang Ancient Town, an ancient water town with stone bridges, old lanes, and covered corridors densely distributed there.
- Follow this independent route to spend a leisure day in Zhouzhuang Water Town, a well-preserved ancient town with more than half of the residences originally built over 900 years ago.
- Suzhou is a top tourist destination of China, which is featured with exquisite gardens and water town scenery. You may take a 2-day trip there from Shanghai to admire Humble Administrator’s Garden and the Master of Nets Garden, and spend a leisure day at the Tongli Water Town.
- Take a high speed train from Shanghai to Yiwu and spend the whole day strolling around the Yiwu International Trade Mart, the world's largest commodities wholesale market selling more than 1.8 million kinds of products.
SH27: Ningbo & Mount Putuo
- Take a 2-day side trip from Shanghai to feel the profound Buddhist culture by visiting the Mt. Putuo, as well as appreciate the southern garden landscape at Tianyi pavilion and Moon Lake Park of Ningbo City.
SH28: Two-Day of Wuzhen
- Wuzhen Water Town, with a history of over 1,300 years, mainly consists of Dongzha and Xizha districts. Besides admiring old residences and bridges, the dazzling night scenes of Xizha can be a highlight of this itinerary.
- Take a 2-hour bus ride to Yangzhou and spend a leisure weekend there. You can not only loiter around picturesque Slender West Lake, but also admire the elegant He Garden and Ge Garden. Besides, a night cruise along the Grand Canal would make the trip more enjoyable.
SH30: Spend a Weekend in Wuxi
- Follow this weekend tour itinerary to Wuxi. You will visit the Head Turtle Isle to have a cruise on Taihu Lake, and immerse in the Buddhist atmosphere while staying in Mt. Lingshan.
- Speaking of Nanjing, the first thought that comes into your mind must be the gurgling Qinhuai River. Following this itinerary you can not only take the night cruise along the river, but also visit the famous Confucius Temple nearby. Purple Mountain Observatory and Xiaoling Mausoleum of Ming Dynasty are included as well.
Top 10 Things to Do in Shanghai
- Shaoxing has a history of about 2,500 years with a lot of cultural relics dotted around the city. Following this itinerary, you will stop by the former residence of a great writer named Lu Xun, and also learn the love story of Lu You - a prolific poet during the Song Dynasty at Shenyuan Garden. Additionally, the cruise on East Lake reveals the natural beauty of Shaoxing in front of you.
If you are planning for a golf vacation, please click Golf.